ProMaster Masterkeying 7 Software
ProMaster (Master-Keying) 7 (single user, one design module, support and maintenance for 12 months)
ProMaster (Master-Keying) 7 is without a doubt, the most comprehensive and easy to use master-key system management tool available anywhere in the world.
This comprehensive software is powerful, versatile and robust, and has been designed to meet the requirements of lock manufacturers and professional locksmiths worldwide.
PROMASTER MASTER KEYING 7 IS IDEAL FOR:
- Professional Locksmith organisations
- Lock manufacturers
- Any locksmith who wants to increase service capabilities and win the big jobs
- Any organisation that wants to control the intellectual property of their master key systems
PROMASTER MASTER KEYING 7 CAN BE USED FOR:
DATA ENTRY: Quick and easy to use. Even large master-key systems can be entered quickly with features like predictive key and door numbering and simultaneous key entry, door entry and keying.
REPORTING: ProMaster Master Keying 7 offers professionally designed reports that are easy to read and understand and have logical and consistent layouts. You store permanent records of everything to do with the master-key system.
CODING: ProMaster Master Keying 7 offers great flexibility for coding your master-key systems.
ProMaster Master Keying 7 offers unique calculation algorithms that will automatically assign the codes for complex master-key systems, and guarantee that they are phantom (ghost key) free. ProMaster Master Keying 7 can design many different types of master-key systems including all standard inline types as well as BiLock, Kaba, Medeco, Abloy and others.
ProMaster Master Keying 7 supports automatic generation of codes, or allows you to manually select toe coding for your system using 2 different methods:
- The matrix method, designed for coding large and complicated selective key systems
- Tree based coding for standard hierarchical systems
ProMaster Master Keying 7 has an array of clever features; used in both automatic and manual code assignment. These include background phantom checking, auto key head colour assignment, a wide variety of display options for flexibility in the layout of key codes and powerful assistants to guide you through complex tasks.
ProMaster Master Keying 7 allows you to modify many aspects of the design of systems easily. For example, you may want to adjust the number of chambers or pins, and other rules regarding the coding of your key system.
Of course multi-profile and rotating constants are fully supported.
ProMaster Master Keying 7 Features
- Local or Wide area networks
- Full history recording
- Door hardware recording
- Document Store
- Create Systems From An Excel Spreadsheet
- Rapid System Creation From Key Hierarchy
- Automatic or manual coding
- Support for most electronic key machines
- High quality reports can be emailed, printed or exported
- Import and export systems individually
- Import data from other master-keying software
- Import systems directly from lock manufacturers
- Support for multiple databases
- Support for multi-profile systems
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- Unlimited master-key system size
- Supported locally in most countries or contact WH Software direct
ProMaster Master Keying 7 Design Modules
- Abloy Disklock
- Abloy Protec
- Abloy Standard / Exec
- Medeco 10/32 Series Biaxial
- Medeco 10/32 Series Original
- Medeco 60 Series Biaxial
- Binary Plus
- BiLock 8 & 12 pin
- Evva DPE
- Evva 3KS
- Galaxy Platinum
- Kaba 20S
- Kaba Expert
- Kaba Gemini
- Kaba Quattro
- Kaba pExtra
- Lockwood Twin
- Mottura Champions
- Mul-T-Lock MT5/MT5+
- Small Format I/C
- Union Ultra
PROMASTER MASTER KEYING 7 COMPATIBILITY
ProMaster Master Keying 7 will download directly to the Silca UnoCode, Silca Triax, Silca QuattroCode, Silca Leonardo, ITL 9000/950, Orion ECM200, Ilco UltraCode, HPC CodeMax, HPC BlueShark, Keyline Dezmo, Keyline Versa, Mul-T-Lock KC5, Galaxy. Keys can also be stamped on the Silca Key Marker, with support for multiple models included.
ProMaster Master Keying 7 allows you to export various reports to standard file formats such as PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format). This makes emailing the report to your clients a simple task, you can be guaranteed they'll be able to read them clearly.