Miracle A9 Edge Auto Laser Key Machine by REDT
For a limited time we include 1 year of Instacode Live Just Auto with a purchase of the A9 EDGE
Miracle A9 E can cut single-sided keys, laser keys, automobile keys and also other sophisticated keys like tibbe keys, tubular keys, dimple keys and domestic keys, with CNC technology applied for more accurate and fast production of keys.
Now with a Microsoft Surface Go Tablet and much quieter operation!
The new A9 EDGE doesn't include the Single Sided Key Jaw.
This is the newest version in the A9 line, replacing the A9 Special and A9 Premium
- Automobile key clamp - included with the machine
- Single sided key clamp - sold separately
- Dimple key clamp - sold separately
- Tubular key clamp - sold separately
- Tibbe key clamp - sold separately
Cutters and Decoders:
Other Clamps and Adapters:
Miracle A9 Edge Key Machine Training and Introduction Video:
Miracle A9 EDGE Features
- LED lights support night work.- Equipped tool tray stores tools easily.
- Key production log and customer management function are added.
- Supports powerful and stable key production with 27W, 24DC motor.
- Using both decoder and cutter simultaneously makes key measurement and duplication faster without replacing tools.
- Noise reduction with low-vibration design.
- Supports key data upgrade via Wi-Fi wireless network.
- Provided manually operating function allows producing remote control keys possible.
- Using Ball-screw and LM guide applied to Z-axis provides more accurate and powerful cutting force.
- Touch screen with faster CPU enables quick response.
- Embedded Bluetooth allows wireless operation with the exclusive tablet.
- 10” Touch screen eases operating the device.
- LED lights support night work.
- 2 year warranty
10” Touch Screen
- 10” tablet makes operating the device easier and upgraded CPU enables use of the program faster.
Ball Screw and LM-Guide Equipped
- Supports more accurate and powerful cutting force by equipping ball screw and LM-guide.
Wireless Upgrade via Wi-Fi
- Easy to upgrade data using Wi-Fi wireless network.
Wireless Bluetooth Operation System with Detachable Tablet
- It is possible to separate the machine and exclusive tablet and Bluetooth allows wireless key manufacturing system.
- Provides manual operation to mill key for special purpose.
Equipped with both decoder and cutter
- Easy-to-use “key measurement and duplication” by using both decoder and cutter simultaneously.
- Key tip position
- Key center position
- Key thickness
Dual Spindle Belt
- Guarantees stable spin performance with dual spindle belts.
- Replaceable clamps to support various key production
Automatic Key Measurement
Automatically measures the thickness, position of tip and center of a key.
(Automatically corrects error in measurements)
Adjustable Touch Screen Tilt Angle
- Adjustable touch screen tilt angle to adapt user’s various working environment such as light reflection and touch angle
- The bright LED lights support night work and other poor lighting environments.
- Tool tray is equipped to store tools such as cutter, probe, and wrench easily.
- AC Adapter
- Power Code
- USB Cable
- Cutter 2mm - 2 pcs
- Probe - 2 pcs
- T-wrench 2.5mm
- Bolt M4 - 2 pcs
- Stopper Right-to-Left
- Auxiliary Clamp - 3 pcs
- Calibration Bar
- Tool Holder
- Spindle Belt - 6 pcs
- HU66 Clamp
- Space Bar
- Instruction manual
- Mounting Bracket
- Back Bracket
- Ground wiring
- Size: 276mm(W) x 353mm(H) x 341mm(D)
- Resolution: (XY) 0.005mm / (Z)0.00125mm
- Spindle motor power: 27W
- Power consumption: Stand-by 16W / Cutting 80W
- Weight: 19.5Kg
- Power: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
Note: The SEC-E9 is a counterfeit copy of the older A9 Premium. The A9 Edge is the new version of the real machine.
Q & A:
Q: Why does my Miracle A9P (A9S, A9 Edge) cut erratic and one side is deeper than another?
Switch off the machine. Now push the jaw away from you towards the face of the machine and then when it stops can you see how much gap there is between the face of the machine and the back of the jaw. There should be virtually no gap. If there is about a 5mm or so gap then this is incorrect. Push the jaw very hard and it will move back to the face of the machine with a very little gap. Now do a full calibration including the cutter decoder distance measurement.
Q: Why does my machine not cut the extra cut properly
(Cutting a HU66 key with the extra cut)
Please switch off the machine and then push the jaw all the way to the right. You will see a substantial gap as per the 1st picture. Push the jaw towards the left a bit and then hard to the right and this will allow the jaw to go virtually all the way to the right like the second picture.