Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times
- Exceed ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2 locked lever torque requirement.
- Tested to exceed 4,000,000 cycles, ANSI Grade 2 requirement
- Screw type true through-bolt are provided and recommended for use on high frequency doors
- True-bolt prevents lock chassis rotation and disengagement from latch
- True through-bolting preventing loosening of the lockset by securely bolting chassis to the door and disengagement from latch.
- Wide door range allows quick and easy adjustment for doors ranging from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick
- When adjust door thickness, only rotate rose without separate outside lever easily.
- Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers ANSI hollow metal door cutout.
Cross Reference: PLS L210 26D