Goldcar Plug and Play ESL ELV Steering Lock Emulator For Mercedes Benz MB W204 W207 W212 W176 W447
Mercedes Benz ESL ELV Universal Steering Lock Emulator for Mercedes vehicles.
This emulator is used to fix a common and well-known steering lock malfunction error on Mercedes Benz vehicles W204-W207-W212-W176-W447 from 2007 to 2014.
How it works:
- Unplug the ELV wire from the car steering lock unit
- If vehicle steering lock is in lock mode steering lock must be removed from the car
- Calculate Mercedes EIS Password using a Mercedes key programmer
- Mercedes ESL Emulator programming must be done using a Mercedes key programming device, such as Abrites AVDI, Xhorse VVDI MB, Autel IM608, etc
- Connect the Mercedes ELV emulator to the car and start the car.
This steering lock emulator is reprogrammable and can be reused again after programming.