DETEX ECL 600 Fire Rated Exit Control Lock
The ECL-600 is a fire-rated, code compliant, rugged, dependable relatching exit device with a steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary fire exits.
Please note: Cylinders sold separately
- Attack resistant design withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
- Proven durability and reliability at a reasonable price
- Reduces employee and customer theft
- Easy to install
- Time tested construction resists attack from the inside
- Straightforward operation that everyone understands
- 1" throw dead bolt and 3/4" dead locking latch bolt
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery
- Relatching for additional security
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Corrosion resistant alloy lock-body
- Durable steel plate with photo luminescent sign
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Door Types - Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum
- Door Thickness - Fits standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D is 34"
- Gray Finish
- English Push Plate Sign