DETEX ECL 230D Panic Exit Control Lock
The ECL-230D is code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged dead bolt, panic devices with steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary exits.
Featuring deadbolt locking outside and emergency exit from inside when paddle is depressed and alarm will sound.
Please note: cylinder is not included; accepts 5 or 6 pin rim cylinder inside
- Attack resistant design withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force
- Proven durability and reliability at a reasonable price
- Reduces employee and customer theft
- Easy to install
- Time tested construction resists attack from the inside
- Straightforward operation that everyone understands
- Single point, 1" throw dead bolt
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery
- Durable steel plate with photo luminescent sign absorbs light to then “glow in the dark” when lights are dimmed
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm
- Easy to see if the lights go out
- 10 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Door Types - Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum
- Door Thickness - Fits standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D is 20"