AUTEL G-BOX2 Accessory Tool For Mercedes All-Key-Lost
Less Time, More Secure!
- Supports fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys of Mercedes-Benz vehicles using the DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost.
- Reads and writes Bosch engine ECU on F chassis of BMW and MQB of Volkswagen.
The Autel G-BOX2 is an adapter compatible with Autel's IM508 (with Purchase of XP400 programmer) and IM608 Key Programming tablets used to aide in the programming keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in an ALL Keys Lost situation. The G-Box2 also supports DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode on applicable BMW vehicles. Bench Method is also supported. All Keys Lost password calculations are 4x to 8x faster. Moreover, the number of insertions and removals of W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009 is reduced to zero, greatly simplifying the operation steps. It can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method. G-BOX2 needs to be used with the Autel IM508 or IM608 for reliable performance.
1. Mercedes DAS3 add keys and
2. Mercedes DAS3 all keys
3. Read engine control module
4. Read Bosch ME/MED/MEVD/EDC 17 Engine control module password on the bench. (G-BOX2
How to Setup an ISN Read: