Advanced Diagnostics Smart Dongle
The innovative Smart Dongle developed for Pro testers designed by Advanced Diagnostics has many new features and benefits for the automotive locksmith. Smart Dongle provides ‘one easy to use solution’ by replacing the current range of dongles with one automatic configurable dongle. Integration of the security calculator and smartcard is a significant benefit by automating the security process. A hardware expansion port allows additional functionality to be added in the future. The Smart Dongle’s on-board memory incorporates the functionality of the ADC198 Nissan PIN Code Dongle & ADC190 Hyundai / Kia PIN Code Dongle, which are available as optional software add on’s.
Smart Dongle is compatible with all AD Pro testers sold worldwide.
• Automatically Configures Testerfor Car Key / Remote Programming
• Replaces Current Range of Dongles (Except Dongle B)
• Can Be Used On All Makes Of Cars Worldwide
• User Friendly & Portable
• Integrated Smartcard / Calculator Security
• Integrated Nissan & Hyundai / Kia PIN Code Dongles**
• Expansion Port ForAdditional Hardware:
• Smart EEPROM Reader*
• SmartAerial For Transponder Reading & Pre-coding*
* Optional Modules - Additional Costs Apply
** Existing ADC198 & ADC190 Customers Will Have This Functionality Added Free
The Security Calculator & Smartcard have been integrated into the Smart Dongle. This means no more entering security codes on the calculator and tester as this process is automatic, making key programming easier, quicker and more streamlined. Note: Smartcard Feature is Only Available For One Registered Tester.
ONE DONGLE FOR ALL CARS
Previously the correct dongle needed to be selected and in some cases multiple dongles used when programming transponders, remotes or reading PINCODES for the same vehicle. Now, simply connect the Smart Dongle to your Pro tester and it will automatically configure itself for the vehicle it is connected to.
Connecting the Smart Aerial (ADC242) to the Smart Dongle allows transponders to be pre-coded and programmed directly to the vehicle using only the Pro tester. Smart Aerial makes pre-coding transponders quick & simple. (Available Soon)
SMART EEPROM READ / WRITE
With the addition of the Smart EEPROM cable you will be able to read EEPROM data to generate transponders and read PINCODES directly from EEPROM’s. Full functionality TBA. (Available Soon)
• Powered by Tester
• On-Board Memory
• Automatically Configurable to The Vehicle
• Updated via the AD Loader Program
• Hardware Expansion Port - SMART EEPROM Reader & SMART Aerial (ADC242)
• USB Port for Future Applications
• Weight - 175 Grams
• Size - 98mm(W) x 84mm(H) x 34mm(D)
Important Note: To prevent damage to the Smart Dongle, ensure that the ignition is turned off when connecting the tester to the vehicle.
Brand New Option: warranty 1 year
Refurbished Option: warranty 1 year