ABRITES EP001 Bosch EDC17/MED17, Delphi and SIMxx Boot Mode Manager - Software
Programming tool dedicated to reading/writing/updating of the Configuration Data (EEPROM), Internal and External Flash of Bosch EDC17/MED17, Delphi and SIMxx by boot mode.
The function is not limited to VAG vehicles and can be used on other brands utilizing the Bosch MED/EDC 17, Continental, Delphi, Kefico Motor Electronics.
- Full access to the memory through boot-mode (CAN bus)
- Read/Update EDC17/MED17 eeprom/flash memory
- It is strongly recommended that you use the ZN051 Distribution Box when working with the EP001 special function in order to be able to
toggle between BOOT MODE and Diagnostic mode which is very helpful for working with EDC17/ MED17
- Read Component Security(CS) and PIN of VAG ECUs
- Read/Update mileage in VAG Engine Control Units.
- Clone VAG Engine Control Units.
- Fix flash checksums
- Read/Update ISN in BMW DME/DDE control units
- Read/Update 8HP EGS ISN in BMW DME/DDE control units (F-series)
- Reset working hours counter in BMW DME/DDE control units.
- All functions of VN004 are also included.
Free for owners of VN004 and a valid AMS.
The new ECU Programming Tool includes ECUs from the following brands:
- BMW - BOSCH
- ISUZU - BOSCH
- KIA/ HYUNDAI - BOSCH, CONTINENTAL, DELPHI, KEFICO
- MERCEDES - BOSCH, CONTINENTAL, DELPHI
- MINI - BOSCH
- PORSCHE - BOSCH
- PEUGEOT/ CITROEN - BOSCH
- RENAULT - BOSCH
- VAG - BOSCH
Please note: This function requires activation. Please provide AVDI serial number.
- active AMS is required in order to use this special function
- ZN051-Abrites Distribution Box is required
Activation takes 1-3 business days. You must have active AMS subscription