ABRITES ZN053 AVDI Vehicle Diagnostic Interface + FREE CASE!
Join Facebook group for ABRITES support: Genuine Abrites AVDI USA Technical Support Group
The ABRITES Vehicle Diagnostic Interface - AVDI is the latest generation diagnostics interface produced by Abrites ltd. for cars, bikes, trucks, water scooters, ATVs and water scooters. Using the AVDI in conjunction with the Abrites diagnostic software you can perform a full range of diagnostics for all the supported brands of vehicles such as Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Fiat, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Renault, Dacia, BMW, Mini, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Ford, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Opel, Vauxhall, Chevrolet, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, KIA, Suzuki, DAF, Subaru, Bombandier Recriational Products, Daihatsu, Ducati and others.
AVDI is a required part of the operation of the Abrites Vehicle Diagnostic Software and it is essential in order to use most Abrites products. Thanks to the AVDI you can perform basic diagnostics such as reading and clearing of diagnostic trouble codes, live values and actuator testing as well as all special functions developed by our company such as key programming, module adaptation, cluster calibration and others. AVDI is a truly professional choice used by service and repair shops worldwide as well as locksmiths and even OEM representatives in order to complete diagnostic tasks at an original manufacturer level or higher. Having an AVDI in your toolset elevates a professional from competing with other aftermarket service shops, locksmiths or diagnosticians to competing with the original manufacturer repair stations.
The initial purchase of AVDI interface includes one year software update of the basic diagnostic suite, tools and ABRITES online services and one year free basic support plan (by email only).
Click Here for Annual Maintenance Subscription
- Compatible with all diagnostic software produced by ABRITES company
- One year free updates of all applications from the basic diagnostic suite (AMS is required after this period)
- One year free customer support from the date of the activation of your AVDI.
- SAE J2534 PASSTHRU compliant driver available for our interfaces
- Compatible with many 3rd party diagnostic software
- VCI emulator which can allow AVDI to emulate different interface units (like K-line interface, ELM327 interface, ..). Emulation allowing you the usage of many additional 3- rd party software’s – Webasto TT, Evinrude Diagnostics, Suzuki / Yamaha Marine Diagnostics, and many others.
- Compatibility with VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda/Bentley/Lamborghini ODIS
- Compatibility with Fiat EXAMINER
- Supporting external communication link with transponder programmer and IC programmer
- Compatibility with Toyota/Lexus/Scion Techstream
- Compatibility with Honda/Acura HDS
- Compatibility with Volvo VIDA
- Compatibility with DAS/Xentry - Star Diagnosis
- Compatibility with Nissan Consult III+
- Compatibility with Ford Scanner
- Compatibility with BMW - DIS over K-line and CAN bus
- Compatibility with BMW Rheingold ISTA-P
- Compatibility with BMW - E-Sys, INPA, EDIABAS, NCS Expert, NFS over K-line and CAN bus
- Compatibility with Rover/Jaguar IDS
- Compatibility with Subaru Select Monitor III
- Compatibility with Bombardier diagnostic software
- Compatibility with GM - Tech2Win, GDS2, and SPS diagnostic software
- Compatibility with HYUNDAI GDS
- Compatibility with KIA GDS
- K-line ISO 9141 (100 mA) multiplexed to 24 different pins of the diagnostic connector
- ISO14230 compliant
- SAE J1850 VPW, PWM compliant (needed additional adapter)
- Single wire CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of diagnostic connector
- Dual wire low speed CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of diagnostic connector
- Dual wire high speed CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of diagnostic connector
- CAN bus GMLAN, ISO14229, ISO15765, J1939, ISO22901 compliant
- Analog Input
- Optional Bluetooth connection
- USB interface to the PC
- Supply voltage 8..30V DC
- OBDII cable
- Updatable firmware