Keyline 994 Laser Key Machine with A & C Jaws
The Keyline 994 Laser Key Machine, the most advanced key cutting machine for automotive laser keys, edge cut keys and now Tibbe keys has a new, innovative console. This machine includes the latest console upgrade.
What are the highlights?
- Incomparable level of ergonomic, sophisticated and functional design.
- Compact (around 2 pounds) and reduced dimensions for use from the shop to the van, at the work station or hung on the wall.
- Simplified procedures for maximum ease of use.
- Minimum energy consumption.
A new key cutting experience
New and updated features make every operation immediate, simple and secure.
- Search for make, model and year of the vehicle with preview of the key profile.
- Instantly search by code even with partial depth input.
- Dynamic graphic representation of the cut, with additional key information.
- Management of favorites and customer accounts with an internal database of user notes.
- Integrated help screens.
- Updates via Internet or USB.
994 Laser uses four jaws A-B-C-D for laser keys, the G jaw (optional) for edge cut keys continuous cutting on one or two sides without the need to turn the key, and the H jaw (optional) for Tibbe systems. Incorporated bit stop, perfect anchoring without adaptors and simple and fast replacement, all in one tracer.
Click Here to view Jaw Application Chart
Keyline patented systems
- Key tilting prevention system.
- Insertion from the top of the Widia cutter.
- Auto setting of the cutter for a facilitated replacement.
Power supply: 90-130V 50-60Hz / 220-240V 50-60Hz
User interface: 7” industrial colour touch screen, 16:10, resolution 800x480 px, incorporated CPU
Electronic Equipment: High resolution axes control
External connections: 2 USB 2.0 ports; 2 RS232 serial ports; 1 LAN port
Key Reading/Decoding System: Electric contact
Movements/Axes: 2 axes, guided by stepper motors through linear moves, interpolated through high precision ball screws
Jaws: 6 jaws are available: A, B, C, D for laser keys; G for edge cut automotive keys; H for Tibbe keys (6 spaces)
Cutter: Widia ø 2.5 mm for laser and Tibbe keys / ø 1.5 mm for edge cut keys
Cutter Speed: 6000 rpm
Absorption: 125W (50W in stand-by)
Dimensions: Width:11.8"; Depth:14"; Height:13.7"
Weight: Machine body 36.3 lbs. / Console 1.7 lbs.