Keyline B106 Semi-automatic Mechanical Key Cutting Machine 106
The 106 semi-automatic is a heavy-duty, quality duplicator and features several upgrades such as built-in chip tray, magnifying glass, jaw locking mechanism and independent brush button and light switch.
- Microswitch activation with improved spring loaded carriage design, ergonomic handles and smooth balanced operation;
- Four-way reversible jaws securely clamp residential, commercial, padlock and automotive keys including single and double sided versions;
- Heavy-duty cast iron body dramatically reduces vibration and noise improving both cut consistency and cutter life;
- Micrometric tracer adjustement for quick, easy and accurate depth calibration;
- Redesigned cutter blade features a steeper angle cut to better cut specific keys like Titan, Best and older style GM keys;
- Also available in a carbide cutter version.
Power supply: 110V/60Hz
Motor: Asynchronous, one speed, 0.25 KW
Cutter: HSS ø 3.14”
Cutter Speed: 640 rpm (1400 rpm-carbide cutter version)
Dimensions: 18” x 15” x 17”
Weight: 55 lbs.