HPC 1200CMB The Original Blitz Key Code Cutting Machine - DS
Please note: This machine ships from our Oregon warehouse.
This revolutionary code milling machine has made all others obsolete and is now the "Standard of the Industry." The Blitz is very simple to use and extremely versatile. It cuts by actual manufacturers' depths and spaces. There is no need to convert to micrometer readings. With its rotating cutter head, the Blitz can make high security angle cuts.
With optional accessories the Blitz can cut flat steel keys, Medeco, Biaxial, Schlage Primus, as well as other specialty keys.
This machine cuts accurate keys by code quickly and easily. This dramatic code cutting advancement is made possible through the use of code cards, which are inserted in the code machine. These cards have depth and space indicators, plus all the pertinent information such as cutters, jaws, code series, blanks and any special information you may need.
- This Machine can cut Automotive, Commercial, Residential, High Security, Flat Steel, Tibbe and Tubular Keys, Optional accessories may be necessary
- Code Cuts High Security Angle keys
- Electronic Safety Gauge Switch
- Pinpoint Needle Accuracy
- High-Performance Motor
- Double-sided jaws
- Revolutionary Code Card System
- Motor: 120VAC (1/6hp, 6.5amps)
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Machine Size: 12”W x 14” D, x 9” H
- 150 Code Cards with a Binder
- Horseshoe and Red Tip Stop
- Brass Plated Key Shim
- 3 Wrenches
- CW-14MC Cutter Wheel (100 Degree)
- CW-1011 Cutter Wheel (90 Degree)