PDL1300NW Narrow Stile Setworx Lock By Alarm Lock - 26D
Narrow stile prox ID card PC-programmable model with audit trail.
PDL1300 Digital Lock is perfect for Glass/Aluminum Doors (universities, hospitals, laboratories, airports, office buildings & retailers). It features Trilogy Narrow Stile Pushbutton aluminum door trim latch locks for PIN or Prox ID card access.
Trilogy Narrow Stile lever models designed to work with Adams Rite latch series.
- Vandal-resistant 12-button keypad and/or automatic timedscheduled locking/unlocking and audit trail with 1300 Series.
- Aluminum door retrofit outside trim for Adams Rite® 1850, 1950, 4710, 4070*, 4730, 4900 Series and MS1850S* and MS1950S* Series latch locks
- Supports 2000 users, PC programming/reporting and features 40,000 event audit trail by user and 500 event schedule/real time clock (e.g. lock/unlock by time)
- Weatherproof -31? to +151?F (-35? to +66?C)
- Long-life, battery-operated for 100,000 and 80,000 cycles respectively, typical on 2 lithium 3V batteries, supplied; low battery alert
- Compact styling 14-3/8”H x 1-5/8”D x 1-3/4”W
- Key override mortise cylinder, 1-1/4” supplied. (Supports 1-1/8”, 1-1/4” and 1-3/8”). Also interchangeable cores supported (Corbin/Russwin, Yale, Schlage, Medeco.)
- Backsets 31/32”,1-1/8” and 1-1/2”; Stile thickness 1-3/4”
- Non-handed; fully field-reversible
In addition to all of the 1300 Series Standard features, PDL1300 locks have:
• Built-in HID prox reader, supports up to 2000 users with HID Prox ID cards or/fobs or 3-6 digit PIN codes
• Easy Tap & Add batch prox ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC –also– downloadable from PC or prox enroller tool
• 40,000 event time-/date-stamped audit trail by user
• 500 event schedule/real time clock (e.g. lock/unlock by time)
• Long-life, battery-operated for 65,000 cycles, typical on 2 lithium 3V
batteries, supplied; low battery alert
*The 4070, MS1850S, and MS1950S only work with knob (50) or thumb turn (25) models.