DL2700WP T2 Trilogy Digital Keypad Lock Weatherproof by Alarm Lock
DL2700 T2 Trilogy Digital Keypad Cylindrical Pin Lock is an electronic battery operated digital lock. Trusted by leading retailers, firms, schools, hospitals and airports.
Holds up to 100 3-6 digit user codes: 1 Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 basic users & up to 3 one time user codes. 5AA battery operated; 5 years battery life or 200,000 cycles, typ.
The DL2700WP model is weather resistant model for use inside and out.
- Weatherproof models: operational temperature range of +151 F to -31 F (+66 C to -35 C)
- Door Thickness: Fits 1 5/8” to 1 7/8”
- Backset: 2 3/4”
- Strike: 1 1/8”x 2 3/4” T strike & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8. ASA strike included
- Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated 3 hours, 1/2” throw reversible
- Handing: Non-handed
- Keyway: SC1 Schlage C
- Grade 1 Durability
- Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Keypad: All metal, vandal-proof, 12 button. All functions programmed through keypad.
- Door prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes
- Compliances: BHMA Certified Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed UL Listed 10C Positive Pressure Specification. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers
- Cylinder: 6 pin solid brass, SC1 keyway, furnished with all key override locks. Schlage, Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480 series, ASSA 65-611 & Lori cylinders can also be used with HW620 tailpiece (supplied)
- Interchangeable Core Models: Standard model accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Best, Falcon, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. IC core models prepped for 6 & 7 pin Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin & Schlage are also available
- Warranty - 2 Year Manufacturer