DL2700IC T2 Trilogy Digital Keypad Lock With Interchangeable Core by Alarm Lock - 26D
DL2700 T2 Trilogy Digital Keypad Cylindrical Pin Lock is an electronic battery operated digital lock. Trusted by leading retailers, firms, schools, hospitals and airports.
Holds up to 100 3-5 digit user codes: 1 Master, 10 Manager codes, 90 basic users & up to 3 one time user codes. 5AA battery operated; 5 years battery life or 200,000 cycles, typ.
The DL2700IC T2 Trilogy Lock Accepts Interchangeable Core Models: Standard model accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Best, Falcon, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. IC core models prepped for 6 & 7 pin Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin & Schlage are also available
- Door Thickness: Fits 1 5/8” to 1 7/8”
- Backset: 2 3/4”
- Strike: 1 1/8”x 2 3/4” T strike & 1 1/4” x 4 7/8. ASA strike included
- Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated 3 hours, 1/2” throw reversible
- Handing: Non-handed
- Keyway: SC1 Schlage C
- Grade 1 Durability
- Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Keypad: All metal, vandal-proof, 12 button. All functions programmed through keypad.
- Door prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes
- Compliances: BHMA Certified Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL listed UL Listed 10C Positive Pressure Specification. FCC Certified. ADA compliant levers
- Cylinder: 6 pin solid brass, SC1 keyway, furnished with all key override locks. Schlage, Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480 series, ASSA 65-611 & Lori cylinders can also be used with HW620 tailpiece (supplied)
- Interchangeable Core Models: Standard model accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Best, Falcon, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. IC core models prepped for 6 & 7 pin Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin & Schlage are also available
- Warranty - 2 Year Manufacturer